GSK - Key Account Specialist (5-8 yrs)
Job description :
Site Name: Field Worker - IND Rx
- Responsible and central coordinator for key account specialist activities across trade channels like corporate hospitals, Govt institutions, retail chains and online pharmacies
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Review and analyze prevailing business vis a vis the business opportunities and future growth potential amongst
various trade channels
- Prepare a detailed pricing proposal and process the same via approvals
- Responsible for preparing all documents for rate contracts and timely submission of the same
- Ensure execution of the order with completeness of required documentation
- Responsible to liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure renewal of contracts well within timelines
- Develop business relationships with cross functional stakeholders of the key accounts
- Responsible to liaise with external stakeholders of the key accounts to gather insights and roll out planned strategies
- Responsible to liaise with internal stakeholders to execute and follow up on KAS activities as per the strategy
- Maintain a complete database of all planned & implemented activities per account to effectively track implementation and to keep all the stakeholders informed
- Responsible to address any queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.