GSK - ERP Process Specialist I (5-10 yrs)
ERP Adoption Team Specialist
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Our Finance team based in Bengaluru work to deliver GSK’s strategic global initiatives and help enable transformation projects including SAP deployments for new markets. We are looking for agile, high-performing talent with background and experience in SAP among other areas, to provide support to a diverse range of stakeholders across the organization. As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you will be well-positioned to learn and develop your skills to progress in your career, laterally and vertically, working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following
- This role will be working along a team of various Specialists and will be instrumental in driving optimal local market adoption and usage of the Global ERP system. This role will primarily cover Record to Report and Procure to Pay Processes by providing support on SAP FICO, SLM and Ariba modules and other ancillary systems in use.
- Super Users Support and Training
- Provide support to Super Users on R2R and P2P issues.
- Provide data manipulation and technical skills to aid complex issue resolution.
- Provide hands-on training (face to face, drop-ins, online) to Super Users per the agreed plan.
- Build capability through market visits, with advanced training in problem areas, with a focus on up-skilling Super Users.
- Support the Team Manager on ad-hoc requests from the business.
- Super Users Communication and Engagement
- Organizing and running periodic meetings with the network of market Super Users.
- Play an active role in developing and delivering contents for the periodic meetings. Play an active role in ensuring the meetings are effective and deliver value to the audience.
- Be an active user of Workplace or agreed channels to share experiences, best practice, and provide responses to users’ queries as an R2R and P2P Subject Matter Expert
- Work closely with Team Manager, EVO and Tech to support delivery of communications on system changes, enhancements and major downtimes to LOC and Hub users.
- Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Attend CoPs and actively participate in the discussions, including local market requests and insights to ensure there is a two-way communication channel between GPO communities and Super Users.
- Agree appropriate messaging back to the Super Users as deemed fit; and facilitate the feed-in of local market requests and knowledge.
- Data Analytics, Insights and Continuous Improvements
- Adopt Process Mining and/ or Data Analytics tools to generate insights and identify opportunities to increase process adoption and improve productivity.
- Perform data analytics and generate value case for enhancements. Develop the business case document/ VPP for the improvement opportunity upon agreement with the R2R and P2P Global Workstream Lead.
ERP and Other Projects
- When assigned, play an active role in supporting Super Users and Project teams on training, data validation, DiL testing, and other specific task agreed with the relevant stakeholders.
- Create a network across the area to facilitate the efficient collection of system or process requirements (Regional & Local).
- Work with the ERP Adoption Director and three other team leads to ensure consistency and sharing of best practice across the new ERP Adoption global organization.
- We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills
- Detailed SAP understanding in R2R (including FICO, AA, BW/Financial Consolidation, BI Reporting) and P2P (including FI, SLM, Ariba) and good awareness of other modules, including data and standard reports.
- At least 5 years experience of progressive career growth.
- Performed an I.T. Analyst/ Specialist/ R2R or P2P Super User/ Financial Analyst role in SAP environment.
- Proven delivery of results over time, with ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills & cultural awareness and the ability to explain highly technical terms in a way a business user can understand.
- Strong technical skills, business intelligence and excellent understanding of the needs of the customers.
- Ability to engage and work closely with stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Ability to follow global strategy whilst balancing local needs.
- Independent thinking and good decision-making capabilities.
- SAP deployment experience will be an added advantage
- Flexible to Work in shift operations to cater based on the business needs
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same