GSK - Director - Knowledge Center Transformation & Data Governance (8-15 yrs)
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
The Director, Knowledge Center Transformation & Data Governance must be passionate about data, analytics standards and systems. The role will be exposed to a broad data infrastructure includes systems and applications for: financials, marketing, customer relationship management, master data management, data transformation, cloud data warehouse storage, taxonomy, syndicated data sources etc. This position will be primarily be responsible for knowing and understanding all of the operations within the Knowledge Management center, its stakeholders, the various processes and services it supports, the integration details and data sharing touchpoints. The Director will be responsible for creating a vision, strategy and the execution path for an efficient operation at Knowledge center in addition to also laying plans to creating a highly competent captive analytics center of excellence leveraging the external vendor eco system complementing the core Data Analytics and Insights Organization. The Director role will also carry additional responsibilities for overseeing and managing the Master Data Management practice, oversee rollouts. Implementing & operationalizing the Data Quality strategy including creating and maintaining data standards & driving policy compliance will be an additional focus area for this role.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following
Within the Knowledge Center in India:
- Manage strategy & execution roadmap to drive transformation opportunities within the Knowledge Center in India
- Create & manage a multi year strategy & execution roadmap to drive transformation & efficiency opportunities to creating a captive center for analytics leveraging in house and external vendor eco system
- Lead a team to identify data gaps and improvement opportunities while working collaboratively with key business stakeholders and lead team to realize measure and track improvements
- Collaborate with Dev ops, insights and analytics and data architecture team to develop data automation and standardization opportunities to meet business needs.
- Identify and implement improved application and process changes, as well as continuous integration with data governance tools and master data management needs
- Develop and foster a culture of innovation in the end to end process, challenge existing processes, technologies and systems to continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve business/project objectives and drive greater efficiencies for the business
- Facilitate consistent adoption of data principles, policies, standard and frameworks across the Pharma
Commercial, demonstrating the value added by adoption
- Define standards for Data Quality Data Lifecycle and establish an operational framework for actively managing data quality
- Provide governance and oversight of official data sources ensuring quality and compliance to standards and Data Service Agreements
- Lead the implementation of the Data Stewardship processes, managing ownership and stewardship assignment process for all data domains/sources both internal and external
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline. Masters degree a plus
- 8+ years of people management experience
- Proven experience in setting up and managing large scale operations center, Data & Analytics Automation,
Governance and Management organizations and frameworks in federated/global/regulated environments
- Experience gathering and analyzing business data requirements, including for regulatory and compliance purposes
- 8-10 Years of experience in using and implementing data governance processes and tooling associated with continuous integration, delivery and deployment governance processes.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.