GSK - Data Curator - Data Quality & Governance - Ontology Domain (8-13 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. Given the increased focus on data and analytics and the need to ensure we have a comprehensive strategy that is aligned to the Vaccines business, a role of Data Curator is created. The development of best-in-industry Data capabilities is critical to our ambition to be most innovative Vaccines company. Combining various data streams and providing data near real-time data and visualizations are key component to achieve our ambitions Vx Tech strive to deliver products and services to Vx business that meet the needs of the business whilst being intuitive, efficient, effective and satisfying to use.
- We require a skilled Data Curator- with experience in business- and user-centered analysis, and an understanding of design and process improvement, to join our Product Family Team.
- They will help deliver better user experiences and business processes within our application portfolio, identifying opportunities to improve systems and processes whilst advocating a user-centered focus within Agile ways of working.- They will play a central role in design, build & integration of all emerging technologies and cutting-edge data quality capabilities across data ecosystem for Vx. This role will serve as the data curator in Vx business across R&D, GIO, GIO-Q, and Commercial & Medical
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Work within a team of research scientists, manufacturing and quality colleagues to curate, distribute highly dimensional data sets coming from multiple sources.
- Develop and document metadata standards for sharing datasets under the FAIR guiding principles.
- Streamline and implement new processes for data curation using techniques like scripting and statistical
- Develop automation processes in building and maintaining datasets for linkage work
- Develop data algorithms and models. Build repeatable processes for multiple projects and templates for solid, predictable visual output that will jump-start the information/design process.
- Data Analysis - Set hypotheses and test them, find meaning in the data, and apply that to a specific business context.
- Determine what action the data would suggest.
- Contribute to defining, implementing and communicating data quality roadmap for Vx including test automation and data remediation.
- Ensure that data processes and activity is clearly documented, understood and communicated to international stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains a data quality issues repository, and ensures that it is implemented according to standards and that all required personnel have appropriate access to it.
- Ensuring compliance of Vx data with regulations and identify training needs for all data users.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports for Stakeholders to monitor data quality and governance.
- Be a key contributor to the planning and direction of a project and effectively prioritize goals.
- Effectively explain technical concepts at all levels in the organization, including senior managers/stakeholders.
- We are looking for a Data Curator and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- 8+ years of Data Management experience within data and analytics domain including experience in automation.
- 2+ years of experience in managing working groups involving various cross functional stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of data collection, data flow management, data quality, data extraction and data standards (knowledge of CDISC standards for CDASH, SDTM and ADaM a plus).
- Experience in building tools to automate ensuring data accuracy.
- You can program fluently in a modern programming or computational language, eg Python, C++, R, Matlab and want to develop your skills further. You have experience in SQL.
- Proven- experience in the areas of user research, experience design and service design.-
- Experience working with data verification, data management, and data maintenance and experience of remediation data gaps.
- The ability to perform work with a high degree of independence in terms of self-management of a large variety of tasks and initiatives regarding Quality.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Minimum of bachelor's or equivalent experience required.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well