GSK - Data Acquisition Analyst (3-5 yrs)
The Data Acquisition Analyst is primarily responsible for the end-to-end study set-up and the technical development of electronic Data capture (eDC) and associated tools for clinical and epidemiological studies managed internally.
This role ensures the eDC study applications and associated tools are consistent and comply with company and industry standards with respect to quality and timelines.
Responsible for the study set-up and the technical development of the eDC solution and associated tools for one or more clinical and epidemiological stud(ies) managed internally
For the studies he/she is charge of:
- Act as key point of contact or/and an advisor for key and the Study Core Teams (SCT) members) in providing DM operational/requirements specification input about the eDC study set-up related activities & matters, Provides input to study design, the clinical protocol, study planning and review of study documents as appropriate.
- Develops the study eDC application and associated documents including screens, online checks & data extraction and ensures delivery with quality and on time
- Provides reports, status updates, feedback, risks and advice to Study Data Manager about study set-up progress
Understands, mediates and solves issues related to eDC study set-up deliverables and escalates as appropriate to the Study Data Manager
Ensures quality control of deliverables :
- Responsible for leveraging the learnings (success or failure) after study execution to implement or to propose, in their area of responsibility improvements for the future
- When studies are outsourced either through an e2e DM FSP model or through FSO, supports the Study Data Manager & Oversight Data Manager in specific eDC matters or issues
- We are looking for an experience individual and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Masters or equivalent in Engineering, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Physics.
- Minimum 3-5 years Clinical Research or Information Systems or relevant scientific experience and demonstrated good collaboration and communication skills
- Experienced in Data Management in the pharmaceutical industry,
- Experienced in eDC solutions and others clinical systems & database (SQLs included)
- Experience of managing business remotely in a matrix network
- CDISC Knowledge
- Understanding of general data flow & database architecture concepts
- Good understanding of regulations including ICH-GCP
- SAS basics or statistical software is an asset
- Strong knowledge / experienced in IT tools and validation methodology
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.