GSK - Consultant - Learning & Development - DS&M (8-10 yrs)
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following :
- Coordinate to identify all the required curriculum for DS&M globally.
- Identify Gaps in our present training process and content.
- Identify new trainings required for DS&M globally.
- Collaborate with GSK L&D and Clinical operations risk management group to bridge the gaps across DS&M in terms of training and process requirement.
- Responsible for Training deployment strategy for Vendor organizations.
- Identify new ways of deploying trainings.
- Use of technology to make in house trainings more innovative and virtual. Guide and Coach DS&M for different industry certifications.
Basic Qualifications :
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals :
Qualification : Masters in Life sciences/Masters in technology/Masters in any other specialization
Experience : Min 8 to 10 years experience in Life science industry/L&D/Technology industry within HR or L&D.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities :
Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible.
Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.