HR at Glaxosmithkline Asia Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3809 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:504
GSK - Category Lead (10-16 yrs)
We have an exciting opportunity for the Category Lead Role based out of Gurgaon.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Strong Brand Stewardship in an environment of optimized budgets
- Building a highly complex marketing program
- Tracking market impact and reploughing investments to drive higher growth
- Driving plans by state across India
- Engaging with critical stakeholders across Area, Category teams.
- Driving Brand Connections
- Market mapping and segmentation
- Consumer Promotions
- Deliver high impact digital with highest digital spends, thought leadership within the extensions team on driving high ROI digital programs
- Combine foresight with commercial planning and action to drive opportunities
- Drive best practices in analysis, action planning and execution to drive high double-digit growth
Experience Required :
- Requires deep knowledge and experience of insights, brand strategy, communication and design
- Best-in-class knowledge of insights, innovation, P&L management, and executional excellence.
- Requires exceptional ability to work within the matrix (internally and with agencies) to utilize iconic brand assets through inspiring teams, best-in-class research, and ability to manage alignment and then sell in to the business to drive executional rigor
- Requires in-depth expertise to lead work on the brands
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 2005-2009 Batch MBA into Marketing from Tier 1 College
- FMCG experience is mandatory
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, were on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. Were doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year over a billion and a half of them and it goes beyond products. Its about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, were uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. Its an opportunity to be part of something special.