GSK - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Architect - Analytics & AI Product Management (10-15 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. As part of the future ready transformation, Data & Analytics is a key strategic pillar for driving Vx transformation. With evolving needs and increased demand for data and analytics there is a need to expand the skills and competencies in the area of Analytics & AI. AI/ML architect will be a key role in driving innovation with data and analytics. Applying modern AI/ML techniques to solve business problems in an agile way.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- AI/ML Solution Architect will lead design and delivery of architecture for AI/ML initiatives to support a ground-breaking initiative to incorporate commercially available artificial intelligence technologies to the Vx community.
- The position will focus on enabling technologies using machine learning to analyze intelligence data to leverage modern DL frameworks including TensorFlow, Keras, and Torch to develop computer vision and Natural Language Processing (NLP) models.
- Responsibilities include architecture, total solution design from requirements analysis, design and engineering for data ingestion, pipeline, data preparation & orchestration, applying the right ML algorithms on the data stream and predictions. Application of Machine Learning will be key at all layers of the stack.
- Develop our technical strategy and roadmap for leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver D&A products to vaccines business by leading design sessions with technologists, development teams, and business owners.
- Design and implement effective artificial intelligence solution architecture, using approaches of various AI technologies and methods to address business problems and needs while complying with the company's strategies and business goals.
- Enable delivery of AI/ML solutions to Vx enterprise by creating and maintaining architecture using leading AI technology frameworks.
- Plan the implementation of solutions, choosing the right technologies and evaluating the evolution of the architecture as the business needs change.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of AI applications as well as the specific infrastructure to effectively create and deliver architecture roadmap.
- Manage the architecture and product design based on restrictions, conflicting requirements and any other limitations they may be faced with.
- Stay current with the emerging technology trends and demonstrate vast knowledge of tools and technologies within the AI industry, that are applicable to build products for vaccines business. Identify opportunities to apply the latest advancements in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to the fields of biology, chemistry, and medicine.
- Influence machine learning strategy for a program/project; explores design options to assess efficiency and impact, develop approaches to improve robustness and rigor. Be a key contributor to the planning and direction of a project and effectively prioritize goals.
- Educate the organization both from IT and the business perspectives on these new approaches, such as testing hypotheses and statistical validation of results.
- Demonstrate a combination of business focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and programming knowledge to be able to quickly cycle hypothesis through the discovery phase of the project and excellent written and communications skills to report back the findings in a clear, structured manner.
- We are looking for an AI/ML Architect and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- 10+ years of experience in any at least 2 of the AI domains: NLP, NLG, Computer Vision, etc. Experience with different artificial intelligence, natural language processing, or chatbot frameworks.
- Should have minimum 5 years architecture experience across all relevant Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technologies in order to create a viable product.
Experience in working with different integration architectures for identity, data, or infrastructure and cloud.
- Ability to design complex system integrations of AI technologies with traditional API-driven platforms, using best practices for security and performance.
- Ability to build and communicate the strategy for how the organization leverages AI or machine learning and identify the use cases that will derive the most business value.
- Experience with DevOps for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- A higher degree in Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics,
- Computational Biology, Computational Chemistry or related quantitative field.
- Experience understanding of a programming language such as Python.
- Experience with at least one deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch.
- Experience/Familiarity with standard deep learning algorithms (CNN, LSTM, etc.) Experience with version control
practices and tools such as Git.
- Experience producing high-quality code, tests, documentation.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus: PhD preferred in Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computational Chemistry or related quantitative field.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well