Talent Hub Specialist at Grupo Bimbo
Views:2612 Applications:581 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:556
Grupo Bimbo - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
1. Understand changing market and consumer dynamics and translate into actionable strategies to meet category and brand targets.
2. Implement the annual category marketing plan and will be responsible for the coordination with other areas of the company and its successful execution.
3. Lead innovation development projects to implement in the country, from idea and concept generation to launch and KPI follow-up. Link with R&D, Manufacturing plants, Operations, Finance, Procurement, Logistics and Sales.
4. Development of ATL and BTL campaigns, from briefing to execution (TV, PR, social media, digital campaigns, and loyalty platforms).
5. Effectively use digital medium to drive salience for brand, engagement rate with consumers.
6. Management of the relationship with advertising, digital, PR, brand strategy and design agencies.
7. Regular sell in and sell out diagnosis, consumer data tracking (digital and research data) to identify potential opportunities, map competition and define an action plan.
8. Management and follow up the category and brand marketing pull budget in the country.
9. Develop and lead GTM plans for all launches/campaigns in the market across India.
10, Management and follow up the category and brand marketing pull budget.