Groww - Senior Product Manager - Onboarding (5-10 yrs)
Senior Product Manager - Onboarding
COMPANY VISION :
We are making finance simple. For millions in India.
Groww is on a mission to democratize access to financial services for millions of Indians responsibly. We are a customer-first company. We believe in crafting the best and most delightful user experience for our customers. And we leverage first principle thinking and technology to solve problems at scale. If this excites you, join us.
Groww is India's fastest-growing investment platform. Our long-term vision to become the trusted money partner of ~100M Indians with core products in investment & banking. Groww was founded in 2016 by alums from Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, BITs Pilani and is backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, and Y Combinator.
OUR VALUES :
We take pride in our values and hold ourselves to a high standard on:
Radical customer centricity
Simplicity in our products and personalities
Transparency on everything
Long term thinking
Ownership driven culture
About the Role:
As a Product Manager, you will be building products to improve the onboarding experience for millions of Groww customers. This will require close coordination with all key functions of Groww - Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Customer Experience, Business, and Finance to arrive at key insights and build scalable solutions to customer needs.
As a Senior Product Manager - Onboarding, you will be responsible for building new features and scaling existing features to provide a lean, easy understand, and fast onboarding experience for customers. You will also be responsible for building tools/automation to improve operational efficiency. You will be coaching and mentoring a small team of junior PMs.
- Building products for Onboarding, KYC, and Customer Identity coordinating across functions to get the solution built
- Coordinating with multiple teams to ensure efficient planning and alignment with overall company objectives
- Building highly automated scalable solutions to make operations efficient
- Regularly interact with internal stakeholders to identify critical problems to be solved
- Identifying and solving Key problems that our customers face
- Building Products that delight millions of customers every day
- Strong consumer empathy
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong product sense
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with building technology-focused products
- Experience with technology, building, and shipping products for large scale
- Understanding of scalable platforms, operations, and compliance
- Product management experience in a fast-paced, investment-oriented finance company
- Leading and coaching a small team