Groww - Senior Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities For This Role Include:
- Developing and publishing content on stock markets, and stock market analysis with very high quality & content standards.
- Understanding & publishing insights on companies, sectors, as well as overall trends, should be able to understand the P&L, BS, industry reports & other financial data to write detailed content.
- Have a knack for editing and proof-reading with good research skills and impeccable language skills & strong narratives around current or new products, supporting marketing and PR team efforts.
- Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal, and compliance.
- Reviews content analytics on an ongoing basis to understand performance.
- Background knowledge of finance/economics/stock markets is a must.
- BS/MS in Accounting & Finance, Bachelors or Masters in Economics, B.B.A or M.B.A with a major in Finance or a degree, stock market specialization would be preferred.
- High preference for candidates who possess practical investing/trading experience.