Groww - Head - Analytics (8-12 yrs)
About the Role:
- Does big data and their potential use cases excite you? Would you like to directly impact the top-line growth and profitability of the business?
- As the Head of Analytics, you will have an opportunity to develop the Analytics function within Groww and redefine FinTech in India.
- You are responsible for bringing insights through analytical techniques to help exceed business goals.
- You will independently ideate, conceptualize, develop and deploy analytical solutions to create business impact in the function you are responsible
- You will leverage business context, analytics, optimization, statistical modeling and data science to define the business problem to be solved, develop methodology and roadmap, formulate solution approaches
- Demonstrate excellence in Ownership, insightful thought-leadership, strategic problem solving, high impact team management and strong business acumen at senior executive levels.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise analytic managers, project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- 8-12 years of overall experience in Analytics / Business functions or experience in Management Consulting
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or any quantitative domain, or MBA from a premier institute
- Excellent analytical abilities, data driven with attention to details.
- Proficient in quantitative analysis, statistical/data science techniques.
- People management skills, ability to build, lead and mentor large teams