Groww - Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist/Lead Data Scientist (1-10 yrs)
About Groww: Founded in 2016, Groww is India's leading digital mutual fund & Stocks investment platform. Groww is on a journey to revolutionise financial services in India leveraging technology. We are led by a team with deep experience in technology and finance. Our vision has been backed by renowned names like Tiger Global, Ribbit Capital, Sequoia Capital and Y Combinator. We are currently building our Analytics team and looking for analytics folks who have a passion for product, business and most importantly siphoning out actionable insights from data and guide decision making of our business leaders.
- A Data Scientist is responsible for building data science and machine learning solutions closely with our Product and Business stakeholders.
- Work closely with a team of data scientists and solve business problems by applying advanced Machine Learning algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data.
- Demonstrate strong thought-leadership and consult with product and business stakeholders to build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
- Mentor and guide junior team members in achieving data science outcomes and handle multiple products and initiatives.
- Follow industry best practices, stay up to date with and extend the state of the art in machine learning research and practice, drive innovation by contributing towards publications and patents.
- Participate in internal technical councils and represent the organization in forums that involve community of data scientists across industry and academia.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Knowledge of the foundations of machine learning and statistics and has made core contributions to the area in practice.
- Solid experience working with state-of-the-art supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms on real-world problems.
- Strong Python coding skills.
- Ability to work in a big data ecosystem - expert in SQL/Big query.
- Strong ability to understand the business and good stakeholder management capabilities and has mentored data scientists in developing ML solutions.
- Experience playing the role of full-stack data scientist and taking solutions to production.
- Good to have experience in customer analytics and financial analytics
- Years Of Experience: 1 to 10 Years
- Education/Qualification: Any Graduate/PG