Associate Consultant at Growthfluence
Views:194 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Growthfluence - Product Head - Roadmap & Strategy (8-10 yrs)
Our HR Tech client is looking for a Product Head to transition their AI based research product from an early adopter technology to a mass market SaaS platform. This is a rare opportunity to work for a Product department that adheres to Lean Startup principles. You will work on a cross functional team of designers and developers to uncover customer problems and define and build both traditional I/O and AI based solutions. You and your team will be given an objective and the tools, guidance, and autonomy to meet it. It will be your job to understand the customer needs and business goals and work with the team to create the products that meet both.
Client Details :
Headquartered in Germany, our client is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the space of Human Resources Technology focused on using AI and building a HR ecosystem to help organisations make powerful decisions while hiring and achieve strategic goals. With recent advancements with their product, they are now looking to expand their portfolio with an all new hire of Product Head.
- Take full ownership of product from design to execution
- Be actively involved in tech recruitment to source the best possible talent
- Propose and get agreement on a product roadmap and communicate progress through quarterly OKRs
- Deliver high quality work efficiently - make great prioritisation calls; identify and resolve blockers; escalate when required
- Understand commercial considerations and make product design choices that are compatible with them
- Understand regulatory and compliance requirements and ensure t_steps can be compliant at launch; leveraging external advisors where useful
- Conduct customer research exercises and help the broader business get to know its target customers' needs and preferences
- Work effectively with designers and front-end developers to create a great customer journey that contributes to a market-leading Net Promoter Score and gives Prima a great reputation in the industry
- As the business grows, re-organise product delivery intro multiple streams and ensure effective delivery can continue at this larger scale
What we're looking for :
- 8-10 years of product management experience with a track record of building and launching successful SaaS products
- 5+ years thinking creatively, showing passion and ability to identify and deliver new product innovation.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or maths
- MS/MBA preferred
- Certification in product management
- Experience and a passion for with SaaS, IoT, Machine Learning and AI
- Background in globalizing a SaaS product
- Prior experience in HR tech is a bonus
Our client is a great organisation with a very "start up" like mind set, sharing a real passion for technology. They embrace an Agile way of working, flat structures and individual contributors. Reporting directly to the VP of Product and Head of Engineering and working closely with the business this individual will be responsible for the technology behind one of the company's main areas. The role offers a huge opportunity for growth and career, often difficult to achieve at this level.
What they offer in return is a flexible and collaborative environment, as well as exposure to some of the newest, cutting edge tech.