Relationship Manager (Recruiter) at Laksh Human Resources India Pvt Ltd
Views:71 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Growth Product Manager - Healthcare Startup (4-8 yrs)
- Create, refine, and implement a strategic, long-term vision for growing company's subscriber base.
- Device new growth levers for drive sustainable and high quality subscribe growth.
- Partner with UX Researchers, designers, data analysts, software engineers, content writers, and traffic acquisition specialists to continuously formulate and execute on a roadmap to drive inbound customer.
- Collaborate with senior leadership across the company to develop and release features focused on growing company's revenue.
- Work closely with the Product Leads to drive the product development process from ideation, design, and specification all the way through to development, QA, A/B testing, and release of features.
- Define and prioritize detailed objectives and specifications for initiatives ranging from new landing pages, UX improvements, user engagement tests, nurture flows, and more.
- Define and execute high-quality qualitative and quantitative research best practices to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops that drive collaboration, prioritization, and most of all, maximize impact through good decision-making.
- Collaborate with your engineering team to maintain a user experience that is flaw-free and seamless while ensuring execution meets specifications.
- Build effective relationships across a wide range of teams in the business.
- Establish a shared understanding of business priorities and strategy with your partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.