Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:4019 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Growth Marketing Manager - Retail/QSR (2-4 yrs)
Designation - Growth Marketing Manager (Retail Business- QSR)
Location - Bangalore
Role: As Growth Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for building marketing strategies as per business growth requirement, adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market. As the 'brand guardian', brand managers maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and may manage a portfolio of products. Key deliverable is to support Business team in terms of marketing plans that help them achieve business targets, grow key metrics of revenue and Return on investments.
- Spearhead the marketing strategy and growth plan with BU Head, for the retail business & private label.
- Figure out growth opportunities from all marketing channels, by improving all stages of funnel.
- Own all customer touch points for the brands - Onsite visual merchandising, product photography, content marketing, cataloguing, social media, ORM, packaging, product quality and delivery
- Identify the right media mix to target these customers and maximize the SOV on the target channels
- Work with the creative team to define clutter breaking visual language
- Analyse digital assets of competitors, (FMCG), and (LLT & Snack Food) in order to ascertain best practices for growing the business
- Plan Trade engagement programs and implement with the help of design and branding teams.
- Identifying the right TG & develop programs for reach-out in retail business. This includes creative ideation, creative briefing of design team for clutter breaking visuals, creative deployment of collaterals, media planning, budget planning.
- Mandatory: Tier I MBA college with 3+ years of experience
- Strong hold on business and marketing fundamentals
- Good to have experience in startup, small teams that see 3X growth per year
- Good to have B2C marketing experience
- Experience in driving growth through both online and offline marketing at all stages of funnel
- Demonstrate extensive experience in brand planning, brand planning tools, building brand
- Expertise in creative development and creative deployment of collaterals
- Demonstrated analytical skills, research, dashboarding, insights presentation skills
- Strong data-driven approach, comfortable with Excel, Google sheets, data retrieval tools like Tableau
- Ready to travel to retail outlets extensively