Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:4642 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Growth Marketing Manager - Retail/QSR (2-4 yrs)
Designation - Growth Marketing Manager (Retail Business- QSR)
Location - Bangalore
Role: As Growth Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for building marketing strategies as per business growth requirement, adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market. As the 'brand guardian', brand managers maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and may manage a portfolio of products. Key deliverable is to support Business team in terms of marketing plans that help them achieve business targets, grow key metrics of revenue and Return on investments.
- Spearhead the marketing strategy and growth plan with BU Head, for the retail business & private label.
- Figure out growth opportunities from all marketing channels, by improving all stages of funnel.
- Own all customer touch points for the brands - Onsite visual merchandising, product photography, content marketing, cataloguing, social media, ORM, packaging, product quality and delivery
- Identify the right media mix to target these customers and maximize the SOV on the target channels
- Work with the creative team to define clutter breaking visual language
- Analyse digital assets of competitors, (FMCG), and (LLT & Snack Food) in order to ascertain best practices for growing the business
- Plan Trade engagement programs and implement with the help of design and branding teams.
- Identifying the right TG & develop programs for reach-out in retail business. This includes creative ideation, creative briefing of design team for clutter breaking visuals, creative deployment of collaterals, media planning, budget planning.
- Mandatory: Tier I MBA college with 3+ years of experience
- Strong hold on business and marketing fundamentals
- Good to have experience in startup, small teams that see 3X growth per year
- Good to have B2C marketing experience
- Experience in driving growth through both online and offline marketing at all stages of funnel
- Demonstrate extensive experience in brand planning, brand planning tools, building brand
- Expertise in creative development and creative deployment of collaterals
- Demonstrated analytical skills, research, dashboarding, insights presentation skills
- Strong data-driven approach, comfortable with Excel, Google sheets, data retrieval tools like Tableau
- Ready to travel to retail outlets extensively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.