Growth Marketing Manager - Internet Industry (4-7 yrs)
Growth Marketing Manager - Internet Industry
- Identify critical user journeys and design interventions and touchpoints.
- Design scaled user lifecycle nudges to drive product adoption and engagement.
- Analyze, design, and optimize funnels to guide users towards key desired actions that lead to higher retention and growth metrics.
- Drive experiments focused on user growth, improve user engagement with new engagement features, product features, and drive user adoption of key features.
- Lead internal communication to share actionable insights with product, design and other departments to drive action on user insights.
Key Requirements :
- 4+ years of solid product marketing experience with at least 2+ years in growth marketing
- Past experience with market research projects that uncover customer and market insights to influence the product roadmap.
- Self-starter with a bias for action. Proven ability to make things happen in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Great with both qualitative and quantitative data and loves turning insights into actions.
- Experience in consumer tech and other B2C industries is preferred
- Strong written communication skills