Growth & Marketing Analytics Lead - FinTech (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Skills - Marketing analytics
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role of Growth and Marketing Analytics Lead will be to lead the Growth initiatives by using the existing database of this large fintech.
Our client is a leading Indian multinational financial technology company specializing in digital payment system, e-commerce and financial services.
As the Growth and Marketing Analytics lead, you will :
- Lead the analytics team for Enterprise cross-sell to both internal and external customer databases
- Achieve excellent and market beating credit risk outcomes on the database lending programs via the strong use of data and analytics
- Drive robust execution of database programs via strong focus on automation and governance
- Deliver database programs as a service by building strong digital links and APIs to consuming channels
- Foster a culture of analytic decision making across the business
As a successful candidate for this role, you should have:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the financial services domain and/ or analytics functions. Track record of increasing responsibility and success in leadership roles
- Sharp analytical thinker. Well-versed in dealing with numbers and large quantities of data. Proven thought leader
- Good credit risk management experience and strong understanding of credit risk and its drivers in the consumer domain
- Creative thinker - ability to continuously identify new sources of data or new vectors of analytics innovation to drive business growth
- Excellent communication skills. Delves in to a complex problem and solves it by using But is able to simplify as appropriate to cut to the core issue and present findings
- Great leadership skills. Very proactive. Interacts with other business leaders to both learn as well as influence. Partnership approach and collaborative attitude
- Tremendous drive towards results. Ability to persist against obstacles and get things done
- Displays great ownership of problems and results. Can do and positive attitude
Opportunity to be a part of a high performing Analytics team at one of the leading fintechs in India
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rakhi Mulchandani - +91 (0) 124 452 5443
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.