HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:331 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Growth Marketer - Paid Acquisition - IIT/IIM/ISB (2-6 yrs)
Position : Growth Marketer Paid Acquisition
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2-6 yrs
Skills : Experience in digital marketing, Google Ads, Google scripts
Client : US based Startup, Elon Musk interested company candidates from IIM, IIT BITS only
- Own all paid acquisition for all our Business Owners. (Its not about acquisition of leads anymore. Its about contribution to the pipeline and driving the revenue.)
- Work closely with the Head of Homeowner Growth to plan and drive paid acquisition initiatives across channels - Google, Facebook, Taboola etc.
- Work closely with the lifecycle manager to lay out clear customer journeys based on the intent, geography, demographics, device etc. of the traffic.
- Work closely with other internal resources - design, content etc. to ensure timely roll out of planned campaigns.
- Ideate and come up with portfolio strategies to ensure accurate budgeting for each business owner account.
- Capture high-quality data beyond the vanity metrics, and derive insights that drive decision making
- The discipline of marketing is shifting from people-centric to API-centric activities, therefore, one of the most critical responsibilities would be to interface with the product and engineering team to develop internal tools that give us massive leverage over any other competitors. This is not for the faint-hearted, traditional marketer.
- Productize and automate as much as possible. Be the Product owner
- Set up a monitoring protocol. Monitor KPIs and success metrics. Identify issues, modify the plan and processes related to it which may lead to a better outcomes
Minimum Qualifications :
- 4+ years of experience working as a Growth Manager at funded tech startups
- Within the top 5% grades from top IIMs or IITs or ISB
- Experience working as a founder of a disruptive Marketing Agency is a plus
- Prior experience in interfacing with Product teams to roll out marketing tools is also a big plus
You are a good fit if :
- You have engineering approach to marketing
- You love to take on really challenging problems and follow through end to end on the process and outcomes
- You are highly analytical and are able to look at problems objectively and can hustle to solve them creatively
- You are a good communicator and an excellent writer. Since we are a sync and remote-first company, most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, and simple writing.