Growth Manager - Premium Lifestyle Brand (2-5 yrs)
Growth Manager (Premium Lifestyle Brand)
Our client, a prominent lifestyle brand led by alumni of IIT, is seeking to hire a Growth Manager to join their team in Bangalore. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing growth strategies for the company. This includes identifying areas where strategies can be improved, developing and managing customer acquisition campaigns, and tracking and measuring results.
- Look for opportunities to improve the company's key metrics impacting revenue including CAC, MRR, LTV.
- Analyze the company's current acquisition and retention strategies while conducting customer research and talking to prospects and customers.
- Improving how prospects are converted into happy customers. This includes focusing on messaging, pricing, and UX to identify where the strategies can be improved and make recommendations for changes.
- Improve the company's customer acquisition campaigns. This includes working across paid ads, SEO, affiliates, and email marketing.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in using tools like GA, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and Segment
- Must have a good understanding of the different functions and funnels involved in the customer acquisition and retention process.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.