Growth Manager - Marketing & Sales - Ayurveda Hospital Chain (5-10 yrs)
Employer brand overview:
The brand is India's largest Chain of Ayurveda Hospitals. They are the pioneer in quality systems and protocols that drove precision Ayurveda healthcare to achieve root cause disease reversal and enable sustained well-being. The first and only national quality award winner (QCI-DL Shah,2012) in the Ayurveda sector, the first Ayurveda hospital in India to be accredited by NABH (2010), the first hospital accredited by NABH for Ayurveda para-surgery (2013), they have effectively re-positioned and transformed Ayurveda into a precision medical service that diagnoses and treats the root cause of serious diseases for sustained disease-reversal and wellbeing over the past 15 years.
- Currently, the brand is in the phase of aggressive expansion, with an infusion of funds, and therefore is looking to bring in smart individuals to lead various functions. The selected candidates will be getting the unique opportunity to be part of the early-stage team and will have the first-mover advantage of driving growth in a hitherto untapped market of organized play in the Ayurveda sector.
- As part of this, we are looking for smart, young individuals to lead our own growth hacking function.
- The person will be responsible for generating adequate footfalls/ leads to our various locations effectively tapping online and offline channels and communities.
Job Description :
- As a growth manager, you will be responsible for the online and offline growth of the brand.
- Lead generation and management: Strategize and execute campaigns (online and offline) to effectively penetrate target customers and generate leads from all locations.
- Field sales and BD: Lead a team to drive on-ground business development (referrals, tie-ups with aggregators/ agents, Corporate partnerships, and camps)
- Develop content and design for various channels (Brochures, webpages, social media) in line with brand guidelines
- Define brand guidelines and align all marketing collateral and assets and plan all campaigns accordingly
- Work closely with internal teams for any materials needed for campaigns and events
- You will be responsible for your team member's work hence should be able to keep track of team performance as well.
Good to have:
- Bachelor's degree with MBA in Marketing (high preference)
- 8-10 years experience in Marketing/Sales
- Good P&L thinking and ability to prioritize spending and efforts
- Able to lead a team of 5-6 individuals and field sales team members
- Basic understanding of digital marketing activities as well
- Interest to work with a growing startup and building the brand at an early stage.
- Market Salary and work policy aligned to the client
- Work closely with the leadership team