Growth Manager - Alternative Investment Tech Startup (2-4 yrs)
- Our client is India's largest alternative investment platform through which one can invest in startup equity, commercial real estate, leasing and inventory deals, and earn non-volatile returns. It is completely technology driven and transparent and has already built a community of over 150,000 investors and raised more than Rs 160 crore in capital from retail investors.
- Founded in 2020, this Gurugram based digital platform is truly democratising investment opportunities and helping individuals find new ways of investment to grow their wealth.
- Its founding team members include the leadership alumni of companies like OYO, Pepperfry, Morgan Stanley, World bank, among others.
- As a Growth Manager, you will be responsible for driving user growth and engagement.
What you will do :
- Analysing platform & product funnels, user journeys, customer insights and plan initiatives to grow the target metrics
- Creating and executing playbook for introducing users to new and existing features and offerings through and thereby driving retention and engagement
- Understanding the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behaviour) and creating actionable programs leading to user growth
- Identifying user cohorts and running custom growth campaigns to drive user activation and user retention
- Developing innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement via various channels
- Identifying gaps/breaks in the customer journey/experience and improving the processes
What you need to have :
- BTech + MBA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Excel(must) and SQL(good to have)
- Good to have fintech industry experience
- Hands-on experience in Moengage, Clevertap, Google Analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.