Key Account Manager at Synergy Consultants
Views:2299 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Growth Lead - Offline/Partnerships - Retail/Healthcare - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Designation Growth Lead Offline/ Partnerships
Job Location Gurgaon
1. Strategize, develop & execute via offline channels & partnerships
2. Drive strategy and execution for Sales, coordinating across market, acquire partner, partners organizations and the product business units.
3. Support the management system by regular reporting on business development activity and sales progression on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
4. Enable, engage, advice, mentor and manage sales teams on the Sales & business acquisition portfolio, product capabilities and strategy.
5. Ensuring the proper development, execution and bench-marking of all offline growth programs designed to increase Brand Visibility and Top of Mind Awareness and Recall for the Brand
6. Developing and executing the BTL Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs)
7. Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure that BTL Strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
8. Analyzing results by channel and make recommendations to increase sales
9. Interacting with internal & external stakeholders to ensure seamless execution as per the defined guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 4+ years of experience in driving growth via offline channels
- Candidates to be considered from Tier 1 colleges
- MBA Marketing with 5 to 7 years of experience in handling Sales / Marketing in Retail & Healthcare industry in which at least 2 years are in BTL / Offline BD & Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing, Consumer buying behavior & Channel development
- Strong competence in ATL/BTL marketing.
- Should possess a dynamic and professional approach with extensive operational experience
- Energetic, versatile and a creative problem-solver
- Effective communications, presentation, interpersonal supervisory customer relations skills
- The ability to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (Internal & External)
- Willing to accept responsibilities & take initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.