Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3558 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Growth Head - Marketing & Brand - Automotive Service Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-6 yrs)
Are you looking to join a startup and do work that is globally meaningful and impactful? Then, this is the right job for you!!
Our Client is a network of technology-enabled car service centers, offering a seamless car service experience at the convenience of a tap. The company is the first tech-based automobile servicing solutions startup in India. Founded in 2016, by entrepreneurs who are well versed in business and nitpicks of the industry, the company has raised $250,000 in its seed funding from Venture Catalysts within just 9 months of its operations.
The company uses the latest technology to offer an array of standardized car servicing facilities. The company aims to make car maintenance easier and easily accessible. The leadership team comprises of IIM grads with extensive background in consulting, automotive and unicorn consumer internet companies.
Our long list of customers includes both conventional industry leaders and new-age digital firms in B2C, B2B, car insurance space.
As the Marketing, Brand and Growth Head, you will be responsible for the overall brand positioning and execution strategy for the company.
What you will do:
- Planning and organizing marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensuring they project the companys unique voice
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.)
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns across various channels
- Creating and implementing overall marketing strategies across geographies
- Analyzing the company's unique market position, its advantages, and challenges for marketing channels
- Leading the PR, Demand Generation, Platform Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management, and Brand Management
- Developing strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns including SEM/SEO, Email, Social
- Managing programs budgets by channel -campaign costs, performance and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle
- Building a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Creating a solid network of strategic partnerships
What you need to have:
- 3-6 Years of work Experience with E-Commerce and/or consumer Internet is preferred
- Experience in a marketing leadership role with experience in Digital (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliate, Alliances, Display Ads, Video Advertising, Retargeting, Mobile Marketing) and Offline (ATL, BTL, partnerships, PR and community management) marketing activities
- MBA from Tier 1 college
- The candidate should be an enthusiastic, experienced, metrics oriented
- Ability to collaborate across departments
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership
- Must have a desire to make an impact and high work ethics
Experience: 3 to 6 years