HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:2735 Applications:952 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Growth Head - Internet/eCommerce (6-12 yrs)
Our Strategic Growth team is the engine to drive our market expansion through differentiation. As a Business Growth Manager, you and your team are directly responsible for driving profitable revenue
- Utilize marketing intelligence to vet key segments and target
- Ensure overall business growth & expansion.
- Listen and understand customer's pressure and critical business issues to develop burning platforms
- Develop account and opportunity plans to coordinate the team to grow sales to advance and deliver results
- Oversee the on-boarding of new business
- Coordinates and directs strategic resource team
- Set and manage budget for sales growth and new business development
- Develop best practices utilizing Sales Excellence methodology
- Assist with on-going training for strategic growth resource teams
- Stay appropriately networked to stay aware of industry and market trends
- Design and implement metrics to monitor the success of processes, and refine the process flow based on actual on-ground feedback
- Work closely with the Tech and Product team to solve for problems at the ground level using technology.
- Build and grow best-in-class partner network across services
- Create systems to evaluate and improve partner performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.