Manager - HR at Entrust Global Group
Views:181 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Growth Hacker/Specialist - Marketing - Consulting Firm (6-10 yrs)
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow KPIs (User acquisition/ traffic/ sessions/ app downloads/ lead generation as applicable)
- A/B testing those ideas for bigger growth.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics (Acquisition - Activation - Retention - Referral - Revenue) - Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one's business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Identify and present industry trends and insights
- Hands on experience of working on analytics tools like Google Analytics, Comscore, Mix Panel, Chart Beat, Azure, SalesForce, Jira etc
- Analyzing the data and users- feedback. Regular Reporting and Dashboards presentation as per business needs
- Creating new strategic partnerships for growth and vendor management
Basic Qualifications :
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker or Digital Marketing specialist
- In-depth understanding of SEO factors/ paid digital campaigns and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
Basic Requirements :
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing or related field
- Proven history of delivering successful digital/ acquisition campaigns
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- 6-8 years of experience with digital/ online company
- Multitasker and capacity to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Demonstrated Analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail