Director at Advait Associates
Views:687 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Growth Hacker - Online & Offline Marketing - eCommerce (6-7 yrs)
We are looking for passionate Growth hackers who have experience in both online and offline marketing channels to drive traffic, new customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
- Responsible for driving traffic to the website/app, engaging customers through various marketing strategies/channels, user acquisition hacks, network alliances and be accountable for the P&L growth through the Growth hacking efforts
- Leverage organic & paid channels (Online & Offline) directly or through agencies to impact user growth, drive top funnel, lead velocity, and product trials. Optimize campaign ROI
- Scale growth and optimization efforts including website visitation, landing page conversions, email and content conversions, SEO, SEM, paid acquisition and field marketing, product marketing for implementing a multi-channel acquisition strategy
- Identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer's journey
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of our Product, Audience & Buyer Personas and work with product, engineering, content teams, and agencies to implement prioritized ideas.
- Act as a conduit between product and sales teams, create and drive product education and Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition - Activation - Retention - Referral - Revenue)
Desired candidate's experience:
Ideally a growth hacker from a digital marketing background with 6-7 years of experience with consumer internet firms, preferably from a Series B/C funded startups where they have led the User & product growth journey leveraging multiple channels (both online & offline)
- The candidate should have a passion for building and scaling up the business, posses deep entrepreneurial capabilities and should be relentless in pursuit of growth
- The role requires lot of new business thinking, creating and testing new concepts and opportunities regularly, and scaling successful experiments
- Experience with attribution modeling and working closely with business intelligence. Strong, hands-on knowledge of GA and other Web analytics tools
- Exceptional problem solving, and project management skills with a - get it done- track record
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
Open to look at both Engg/MBA candidates with 6-9 years of strong experience in Digital & Growth Marketing and Analytics/Consulting only.
This is an IC role. However there will be team to manage as we go further. The role reports to CMO