Growth Hacker/Online Marketing Lead - Ayurvedic Healthcare Startup (4-8 yrs)
Are you a self-motivated leader with innovative thinking and hands-on in the digital domain, have strong communication and marketing skills, then this role is for you.
Backed by one of the oldest and most famous Ayurvedic Indian brands, our client is a fast-growing Ayurvedic products company and provides high-quality ayurvedic products for new-age consumers. Founded in 2016, they currently have shelf presence in over 150 retail outlets, sell through multiple e-commerce portals and export to international markets as well.
Their focus is on Ayurvedic Nutrition products like plant protein powders, A2 ghee, juices, herbal teas, flavored honey and more. They have been successfully doubling sales every quarter, and enjoy the trust of their investors as well as consumers. Their mission is to provide revitalizing solutions to their customers, that are non-synthetic, fresh from the source, and extremely hygienically picked and packed.
As the Growth Hacker/ Online Marketing Lead, you will work with the team to develop and maintain strategies for acquisition, retention, and reactivation through multiple channels
What you will do :
- Supporting Business team in terms of marketing plans that help them achieve business targets, grow key metrics of revenue and Return on investments.
- Spearheading the marketing strategy and growth plan
- Figuring out growth opportunities from all marketing channels, by improving all stages of the funnel.
- Analyzing digital assets in order to ascertain best practices for growing the business
- Working with the creative team to define the clutter-breaking visual language
- Planning Trade engagement programs and implement with help of design and branding teams.
- Working on all channels: including SEM/SEO, Social, contextual targeting, retargeting, traditional marketing, inbound channels and other.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Minimum 4+ yrs of exp on end to end digital marketing.
- Has strong experience on improving ROI, Bidding, online page clicks, PPC, promoting, branding, SEO/SEM activities, etc.
- Has to understand the requirements and lead the team in the right direction
- Startup mindset: we're all rolling up our sleeves
- Bachelors/PG Degree with 3-5 years of marketing experience with direct-to-consumer brands.
- Experience within a high-growth start-up a big plus.
- Experience in bidding for ads on various platforms
- Experience in all kinds of marketing trends and reports and analysis.
- Should be handling or handled sites where 10MN clicks - high traffiicking exp is preferred
Experience : 4 to 8 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 35,00,000 to 40,00,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.