Talent Advisor at Proficient Insight
Views:121 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Growth Hacker - Internet/Online (4-6 yrs)
- Engage with the co-founders to set quarterly goals for user growth, engagement, and revenue.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design a quarterly growth plan and present ideas, take feedback and share results with the larger team upon execution.
- Conduct online /offline user research and market surveys to understand the target audience better and design targeted offline and online campaigns to achieve quarterly goals.
- Design, validate (controlled execution / A/B Testing)campaigns to meet quarterly goals of the current B2C product.
- Provide inputs and expertise to external branding and marketing teams for content development, execution, and optimization of various campaigns.
- Work with the product development team to brainstorm product ideas related to growth, and integrate campaigns into the product.
- Monitor the progress of and measure the success of growth based product features and promotional campaigns through various available tools such as google analytics etc.
Basic Qualifications :
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a related role and in the startup space.
- A portfolio of successful data-driven growth implementations and interventions.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Proven record of creative problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.