Business Head at Synapse Search Partners
Views:1487 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Growth Hacker - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
We are excited to onboard someone to lead pre and post product launch pieces for us. You will be developing marketing strategies and work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution of programs to drive adoption amongst new customer segments and markets while retaining and expanding the existing customer base. This role is focused on business growth and requires long-term thinking as well as a short-term execution mindset. You- 'll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study the company's existing and future products.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position the product.
- Define and execute marketing strategies & launch plans with revenue & market share responsibility.
- Develop product marketing priorities partnering with Business Leaders, Marketing Team, Product Team, Channel partners & other internal/external facing teams, including strategies to grow revenue and reach new customers while also upgrading existing users.
- Devise ROI-maximizing digital marketing programs to meet product awareness and acquisition objectives.
- Develop strong benefits-focused messaging with customer insights in partnership with product managers to successfully communicate the value proposition to all customers and prospect segments.
- Deep knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages.
- Develop & manage the marketing budget for the product line to meet marketing objectives & measures the results of marketing programs.
- Plan and conduct regional, product and segment-specific research to understand the awareness, usage, positioning resonance, competitive landscape, customer segmentation, and customer satisfaction drivers.
- Act as a product, domain and market expert through presentations & demo videos and onboarding videos to customers.
Preferred Background and Experience (Must Haves):
- 5+ Years- experience in Marketing.
- Exposure to FinTech space and understanding of the stock market.
- Experience in launching at least 1 B2C product.
- Exposure of managing at least 1 Mobile product.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics - eg. Integrated marketing campaigns, performance, content, etc.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Breadth and Depth in:
a) Pre-product launch
b) Go-to-Market strategy
c) Post product launch
Key Competencies and Attributes Required:
- Strong business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to take complete ownership.
- You have been a creative and quantitative thinker.
- Astounding collaborative approach.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- High passion, solution-oriented and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
- The ideal candidate will thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams and have a strong bias for action.
Perks of joining us:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible leave regime.