Growth Analyst/Marketing Analyst (4-8 yrs)
As a growth manager, you will serve a critical role in the development of data- driven insights and recommendations to help improve marketing effectiveness. You will be responsible for creating measurement best practices across digital channels. You will use various analytical methods such as data-mining, segmentation, customer profiling, and a test-and-learn approach to provide actionable insights to our key business partners.
What You'll Do :
- Craft and lead a digital marketing analytics multi-year roadmap and granular strategy supporting paid social, paid search, connected TV, podcast, and identify additional channels for expansion opportunities.
- You will work cross functionally across channels to build a robust digital analytics capability.
- Lead scoping, aggregating, tracking, and measuring performance (upper funnel marketing and downstream product conversions), evaluating the success of marketing initiatives against KPI goals.
- Drive a compelling marketing point of view related to the ability to utilize both known and anonymous information to inform multi-media marketing execution and decisions.
- Develop dashboards to communicate the data in a clear and digestible way so that the stakeholders and relevant team can easily assess trends.
- Drive testing discipline, expansion and innovation by developing and executing a test & learn again and again, You must be obsessed with testing everything.
- Develop and improve multi-touch attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of marketing channels and touchpoints.
- Develop robust modeling capabilities within digital marketing to understand segmentation, response metrics and propensity scoring based on disparate data sources.
- Partner with key marketing stakeholders to define business benefits, requirements, drive adoption and lead user acceptance testing.
- Translate digital technology investments into direct and measurable business results.
- Develop recommendations for how to best leverage marketing tools to drive programs across all digital media channels including : Display, Search, Mobile.