Talent Acquisition Executive at Growisto
Views:895 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Growisto - Project Manager - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
About the Role:
- The said position is in the Amazon marketing vertical of Growisto. Amazon is the largest e-commerce platform in the world and sellers of all size and nature are making it a go-to channel in their sales strategy.
Client Project Management:
- Provide consulting to the best of marketing teams on digital marketing
- Understand business models of clients to create and implement a digital marketing strategy to target the right audience with a defined Market segmentation
- Understanding the client and their business from a holistic perspective; managing and optimization of the websites
- Strategizing and creating a robust plan of action for clients in the E-Commerce industry
- Use project management tools to manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Analyze website, business, social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather insightful data and determine improvement areas
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client
- Identify, evaluate, and implement new trends in digital marketing
- Lead a team of 5-10 people
- Responsible for the growth of the internal team members by identifying and using the right skill set for the right task
- Training internal team members on the latest methodologies
- Adding the right talent in the company by actively participating in the hiring process
Qualification & Skills:
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in client management/project management/team handling
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Strong written/verbal communication and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- In house Digital Marketing training will be given for this role, hence a Digital Marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
- It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems. If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
- If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
- If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture. If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join us
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
- If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
- We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us