Talent Acquisition Executive at Growisto
Views:1611 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Growisto - Project Management Specialist - Digital Marketing - Amazon Marketing Vertical (3-7 yrs)
Growisto - Project Management Specialist - Digital Marketing - Marketing Services for Amazon Vertical
Company Website: https://www.growisto.com
We are a group of digital marketers, techies, data analysts, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels grow their businesses on platforms such as Amazon and their own website. We love brainstorming ideas on marketing businesses through digital media and utilize technology to execute them further to achieve the desired goals. However, nothing gives us a bigger kick than boosting sales!
About the Marketing Services for Amazon Team:
This position is in the Marketing Services for Amazon vertical of Growisto. We are a team of 45 team members in our Marketing Services for Amazon division and plan to scale it to 70 by the end of this year and 100 by next year. We cater to clients across the world.
We are a team of 45 team members out of 100+ company. We ascribe our success to a few elements detailed below. We believe it will provide you a good idea about who we are, how we work, our value systems, and then accordingly, decide for yourself if we are a good fit for accomplishing your goals and along with that take this team to the future heights.
We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just act as the execution arm of the clients. This requires us to look at project activities as a part of a larger set of client operations and deliver work that increases value across the entire operations. This also requires us to be proactive and creative in our client interactions on emails, calls, and all other channels.
The world of Marketing Services for Amazon is very large and keeps on changing often. Staying updated and continuous exploration is the key to stay ahead. Hence, to excel in this domain, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve the new problems one may encounter. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company. When every member in the team keeps pushing the envelope a little every time, we become very strong over the period of time.
Michael Jordan said it once "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration, that we have grown and remained one of the most capable organizations in e-comm Digital Marketing. We work hard not just to grow ourselves but also work with others to help others grow.
We are creating a setup of consulting in our Marketing Services for Amazon Team such that this team can assist the Operational client-facing team with different tactics and strategies on the platform. This role will resonate with activities around Internal consulting on different projects to improve the performance from a tactical and strategic perspective. The role does not require the candidate in a client-facing environment but rather the candidate should have a good strategic acumen in ads and have a knack for numbers
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for leading an Ads advisory team within the larger Marketing Services for Amazon team. This will involve advising the project execution team on various ads related queries/activities
- Conduct periodic reviews of all projects running in the team and evaluate time-bound progress
- During the reviews, understand the project goals in terms of sales, spends, TACoS, ACoS, scale-up plan, product portfolio, etc.
- Assess the project implementation from the perspective of the above project goals, and advise the team on various ads approaches and strategies to achieve the goals
- Identify, evaluate, and implement new trends in digital marketing
- Keep track of new developments and features launched by Amazon for running ads
- Encourage the use of these new features in regular projects, by way of communicating it to the team by emails and conducting training on such topics
- Review various processes across teams and propose standardization, wherever applicable. For example, different teams using the different deliverable formats to show ads performance to clients, as against a more uniform and a comprehensive format
- Lead an internal ads, an advisory team of two or more analysts
- Prepare a plan of action for your team members and oversee their career progression
- Advise, groom, and educate these team members, so that they can advise execution teams on various queries related to ads
- You will be involved in the process improvement activities in the Ads domain:
- Training internal team members on the latest methodologies on Campaign Management
- Create and update industry-specific SOPs for Effective Ads Management by understanding the Amazon Marketplace Ecosystem of users
- Building Knowledge Base for proven best practices on the platform
- Build systems for internal consulting for a better process flow
- Conduct hiring-related activities, as required
- Note that this team and its members will not be executing projects. Rather, it is a specialist role suitable for people who want to develop their career that does not involve a project management path.
What will you be helping with?
- In order to deliver better in your role, it will be important for you to know what the execution team does. The below section gives a brief glimpse of such activities in Marketing Services for Amazon. Your team will assist the execution team only with the aspects of Ads/PPC management.
- Amazon Ads/PPC management
- Analysis of Paid Advertising Campaigns
- Activate and manage big media budgets, and multiple PPC campaigns within the marketplace
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition on Seller Central and Vendor Central
- Analyze and identify the right kind of campaigns to boost sales
- Work on PPC and Category targeting campaigns to increase sales potential
- Continuous plan optimization to deliver maximum ROI
- Competitive Research to stay on the top in the Product Marketplace
- Determining appropriate product prices to ensure competitiveness as well as margin
- Amazon SEO and Listing Activities: Creation and optimization of listings, content, and images that play a crucial role in conveying product information in an optimal manner.
- Account Management, Inventory, pricing, etc.: There are lots of other areas that are critical for ensuring continued sales growth
Why Marketing Services for Amazon?
- While the world has been gradually moving offline to online, Covid simply accelerated this transition. And in this new emerging e-commerce world, Amazon is a behemoth. It is the largest marketplace globally. Amazon has a share of ~40% of e-commerce sales in the US and will continue to expand upon it dominant position.
- Traditionally, people used to search on Google when they wanted to purchase anything. Now, for any such searches with purchase intent, Amazon now dominates them. As per a survey, 65%+ people use Amazon for product searches and it is poised to grow further. Amazon already is the third-largest ad platform and second-largest search ad platform.
- As you can see from the above numbers, Marketing Services for Amazon will be the go-to place for e-commerce and digital marketing. That is why Marketing Services for Amazon!
- Hence, when the whole e-commerce future is moving towards Amazon, our team will be a perfect fit for those who want to stay ahead in the field of digital marketing.
Qualification & Skills:
- If you have been engaged in project management and execution for a long and want to move into a specialist/technical role, this position will be a great fit for you.
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in Performance Marketing/Media Planning/Ads Strategy
- Strategic thinker with a track record in delivering successful digital marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to interpret data and link the data to multiple areas of a user journey
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You will be given in-house Marketing Services for Amazon training for this role, hence Marketing Services for Amazon experience is not mandatory for this profile