Talent Acquisition Executive at Growisto
Views:191 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Growisto - Manager - Sales (2-7 yrs)
Sales Manager : Growisto
We are a group of 100+ techies, data analysts, digital marketers, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels to grow their businesses by providing them a scalable and conversion-friendly e-commerce platform using Magento. We love brainstorming ideas on how businesses can utilize technology to achieve their desired goals.
Growisto has expertise of providing the below services:
1. Marketing Services for Amazon : Boost sales, improve visibility, and reduce cost to scale up Amazon business globally by
a. Leveraging machine learning to identify search patterns
b. Creating a data driven marketing strategy to target the right audience
c. Optimizing strategies to adapt to the ever-evolving Amazon algorithm
2. E-Commerce Website Development: Boost direct sales and enhance user experience by
a. Designing and developing custom e-commerce websites with latest e-commerce technology stack of Magento backend, ReactJs frontend and a PWA
b. Create a scalable and conversion-friendly e-commerce platform
c. Integrating with multiple third-party systems and migrate from legacy system seamlessly
3. Website Marketing: Drive targeted traffic to website in order to increase sales and reduce customer acquisition cost by
a. Optimizing the website for search engines to increase organic traffic
b. Strategically placing ads on search network
About the role:
Growisto is looking to further increase its business primarily in Western, European and Middle East market. As a senior sales manager, you will be solving the below key problems:
1. How to close more accounts from North America, European and Middle East markets?
2. How to improve the increase leads to a conversion ratio?
3. How to get accounts with more recurring revenue and higher billing rate?
4. How to get more enterprise accounts?
In order to embark on the next leg of growth, we need committed people managers who would want more than just a job.
1. We strongly believe that in order to solve above-mentioned problems, the activities/responsibilities will keep changing depending on the need of the hour.
2. We want you to take complete ownership of the sales and then define the activities yourself to meet the goal. Still, to give you a better understanding about the role, here is what we have on the top of our mind:
3. Work closely with the department head(s) to understand the sales gap and work backwards to close the same
4. In order to close the sales, take complete ownership of providing the right solution to the prospects
5. Achieve a high lead to conversion rate
6. Be hands-on in taking the calls to qualify the leads and take them to conversion
7. Develop the right sales collateral such as service deck, case studies, proposal templates, etc. to improve the conversion rate
8. Work with practice head(s) to refine the working model to deliver the next results for the clients
9. Work with the marketing team closely to improve the lead conversion ratio
10.Stay actively involved in R&D to help in building offerings as well as identifying new markets for expansion
11.Strategic partnerships with consulting companies, agencies in other markets
Skills (Must Have):
1. Track record of digital services selling in non-Indian market
2. Experience conducting cold outreach and nurture campaigns to build a sustainable pipeline 3. Demonstrable command of consultative selling skills and an ability to manage complex sales cycles end-to-end
4. High emotional intelligence and the ability to appeal to the varying needs of multiple stakeholders in the sales process
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
6. Excellent use of insights and reliability around data-driven decision making
7. Excellent organization, project management, time management skills along with an ability to take initiatives
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
1. It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems.
2. If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
3. If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
4. If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join Us.
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
1. If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
2. We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
3. If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture.
4. If you don't believe in the same philosophy then you should not join us.