Talent Acquisition Executive at Growisto
Views:383 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Growisto - Associate Project Manager - SEO Domain (2-4 yrs)
Job Title : SEO - Associate Project Manager
Salary : 6 - 10 LPA
Job Role: This is more of a consulting role
- Develop solutions that address clients business and goal, while establishing a thorough understanding of clients business, brand, customers and competitive landscape to provide strategic guidance
- Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management, and strategy development
- Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks using A/B testing
- Consulting clients on various SEO techniques.
- Effectively communicating and working with team members including a Project Assistant, Writers, and Link builders.
- Expertise in core SEO on-page and off-page activities.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
Qualification & Skills:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in client management/project management
- Strong written/verbal communication and analytical skills
- On-page SEO experience (content strategy, tag optimization, content gap analysis, featured snippet analysis, and regular optimization)
- Off-page SEO experience (guest posting, image submission, infographics submission, and more)
- Tech SEO experience (coverage issue resolution, canonical tags, handling URL parameters, schema, page speed optimization)