Talent Acquisition Executive at Growisto
Views:1349 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Growisto - Associate Project Manager - Digital Marketing (2-4 yrs)
About the Role:
- The said position is in the Amazon marketing vertical of Growisto. Amazon is the largest e-commerce platform in the world and sellers of all sizes and nature are making it a go-to channel in their sales strategy.
- This person will have the opportunity to work with a portfolio of Amazon sellers to launch and scale their businesses.
- As an APM, you will be leveraging a range of SEO, advertising, and account management capabilities to provide end-to-end Amazon marketing solutions. You will have the exciting opportunity to use your existing knowledge of content marketing to develop and implement brand strategies for clients.
- You must possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities by taking full advantage of our suite of offerings for sellers. You will also be in charge of driving external communication for the organization through various channels.
- Provide consulting to the best of marketing teams of India on digital marketing
- Understand business models of clients to create and implement a digital marketing strategy to target the right audience with a defined market segmentation
- Strategize and create a robust plan of action for clients in the retail e-commerce industry
- Establish positioning, identify target audience and develop content strategy for clients
- Analyze customer sentiment to craft content that reflects the brand personality
- Present ideas and recommendations on different levers to improve the buyer journey
- Use project management tools to manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Analyze existing and new product listings to gather insights and determine improvement areas
- Manage all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis to broaden the scope of content activities for higher growth
- Identify new content marketing opportunities based on the evaluation of internal capabilities
- Liaise with internal stakeholder and external vendors to fulfill the monthly content pipeline
- Train new team members on content development and listing optimization activities
- Conceptualize topics for Growisto's weekly newsletter and coordinate with internal teams to create a robust pipeline for lead generation
- Review the content structure and messaging to ensure it resonates with the target audience
- Review PR outreach collateral to ensure Growisto is positioned well in the articles
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with 2-4 years of work experience (preferably in brand marketing and communication)
- Strong written/verbal communication and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of factors affecting brand awareness, salience and affinity
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
In house digital marketing training will be given for this role, hence a digital marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile