Talent Acquisition at Grow Indigo
Views:496 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Grow Indigo - Territory/Regional Business Manager - Agri Input (3-5 yrs)
Job Description Summary :
Lead all Sales activities for the digital agri input platform Grow Online
- Roles & Responsibilities :
- Developing and guiding a team of 5-10 Marketing Coordinators/Sales Officers across the responsible state(s)
- Developing & Maintaining relationships with retailers in proposed regions to increase the sales
- Responsible for area sales, planning and execution
- Ensuring budget preparation for assigned geography for Sales, Collections and Sales promotion, execution and achievement of same.
- Facilitating team in creating Grow Online's brand presence amongst the retailers by actively visiting the dealers in target regions along with marketing coordinators & MDOs
- Organizing / conducting Retailer meetings along with the team to ensure order/transactions
- Training, developing and monitoring the performance of Field persons assigned to their area.
- Digitally enrolling retailers on the Grow Online platform, providing product forecast, channel partners stock report as per timelines set by the company. Reporting on product forecasts, stock situations, market scenario on a regular basis
- Supervising Marketing Coordinators & MDO in the field to meet budget numbers.
- Job Factors
Education Level Required: B.Sc Agri or Msc. Agri or a degree in Agri business management
Experience Required: 3-5 years (Sales experience in Agri-inputs and mainly seeds)
Location : We are hiring across Gujrat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
Work Days per Week : 6 Days
Week Off : Sunday
Shift Timing : General Shifts (9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)