Talent Acquisition at Grow Indigo
Views:818 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Grow Indigo - Product Manager - Mobile/Web Applications (4-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION - Position Details
Product Manager - Grow Indigo
Assignment Category (Full Time/C2H): Full Time
Payroll Company: Grow Indigo
Reports To: Digital Head
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for someone to contribute to the overall Product strategy and to collaborate with Tech, Design, CX, Business and Analytics teams to implement product solutions. This Position requires strong ability to switch between short-term and long-term goals and define and prioritize the product roadmap.
- The candidate should have experience in building Mobile Applications and Web Applications
- The candidate should have experience in User research (Quantitative and Qualitative), Market research and competitive analysis
- Agri-tech background will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding about wireframing, UX
- A natural ability to empathise with customers and understand their real pain points.
- Ability to create multiple hypotheses and validate these using data/customer interactions and other tools.
- The ability to think holistically covering all the aspects including edges and future possibilities.
- Ability to understand tech deeply (architecture, scale pitfalls, etc) and to define functional design by taking a platform/capability view.
- Excellent communication skills to proactively communicate with stakeholders to keep them up to speed on planning, roadmap, execution, status, launch, its impact, learnings, etc...
- A sharp focus on automating repeatable tasks and reducing operational overheads.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to implementation.
- Natural inclination to attention to details.
- Deep understanding of data and ability to use it in decision making.
- Deep understanding of business domain and key success factors.
- Ability to hire and build a capable team.
- Practical understanding of gamification and related techniques to drive customer behaviour
- Structured Thinking
- Data & Analytics
- Problem Solving
- Success Metrics
- Product Thinking
- This Position Offers:
- Ability to collaborate with Tech, Design, CX, Business and Analytics teams to implement product solutions.
- Opportunity of being the thought leader in a nascent but rapidly growing Ecommerce space in digital agri
- Opportunity to create huge impact by creating highly valuable solutions affecting Agriculture community and business partners
- Opportunity to work on massively large and highly scalable infrastructure
- Work with highly skilled team members
Minimum Education Level Required: Graduation in Computer Science & related streams
Experience Required: Should have 4+ years of product management experience in Ecommerce/ Marketplace.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Work From Home: WFH till COVID19 loses steam
- Company Synopsis http://www.growindigo.co.in/
Grow Indigo (GI), a Joint Venture (JV) between Indigo Ag Inc and Mahyco Grow aims to bring holistic, cutting-edge, digital agriculture products/platform and microbial innovation to South Asian Farmers. GI leverages Indigo's industry-leading digital and microbial portfolio and Mahyco Grow's robust developmental platform, strong grower relationships, and well-established path to market. GI will provide products and treatments for a wide range of crops, across geographies and will help tackle the challenges Indian farmers face every day.
Indigo Ag, listed as Number 1 2019 CNBC Disruptor and fastest growing tech startup in the world, improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. The company's scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale. It is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sydney, Australia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and So Paulo, Brazil.
Maharashtra Hybrid Seeds Company Private Limited (Mahyco) is focused on research and development, production, processing, and marketing of seeds for India's farming fraternity. Founded in 1964, Mahyco is the pioneer of high-quality hybrid and open pollinated seeds. Despite its growth and expansion, the company remains unchanged at its core. It is still driven by a visionary zeal and the belief that it is possible to improve the lives of farmers by using science to develop superior quality agricultural products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.