Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - APAC at GroupM
Views:4785 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
GroupM - Manager - Talent Management (3-5 yrs)
GroupM - Manager - Talent Management
About Essence :
- Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, Nando's and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2000 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role :
- Based in Gurgaon this is a national role in which you will act as a Talent Management BP to local stakeholders. Reporting into Senior Director Talent Management India, you will be delivering full spectrum of Talent Management services for the three offices viz. Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Some of the things we'd like you to do :
1. To ensure that we create the right employment conditions for Essentials to feel Invested In, Engaged With and Cared For.
2. Key role in rolling out globally aligned Talent programmes with Talent Acquisition and Talent Operations.
3. Implement Globally aligned TM strategy across the three offices
4. To implement operational function of Talent Management.
5. Working with Learning and Culture to ensure that new Essentials are fully onboarded.
6. Manage the annual performance development review cycle.
7. Work with Resource Management to identify people ready for promotion and review feasibility of movement into new position
8. Support Resource Management to ensure that any internal moves are handled appropriately and consistently
9. Work closely with Talent Operations to ensure that any global mobility requests / conversations are owned and managed appropriately by TO and TM.
10. Build strong relationships based on confidentiality and trust with all stakeholders within Client group (both managers and employees)
11. Ensure that we are satisfying our legal obligations with regards to any statutory leaves.
12. Manage a range of employee relations matters effectively and efficiently
13. Ensure that our processes are conducted in an efficient, smooth and accurate manner - HRIS and Benefits administration, as applicable.
14. Ensure that we have the right people policies in place and that procedures are aligned.
15. Ensure the HRIS is kept up to date with the employment life cycle changes
16. Meet with leavers to understand their motivation for leaving the business, making recommendations for retention strategies as and when appropriate.
17. Undertake selected exit interviews as appropriate, continually review outcomes and implement actions
18. Share exit information with GroupM central HR and payroll team
A bit about yourself :
1. Min. a Degree in HRM or related discipline, with min 3.5 years of experience as HR Generalist / Business Partner
2. Sound knowledge of local employment and taxation laws
3. Effectively oral and written communication skills
4. Ability to facilitate the resolution of sensitive employee-related issues with discretion
- Creative and effective problem-solving
5. Analytic and numerically savvy
6. Positive mindset and adaptive to changes
7. Demonstrable experience of managing a range of employment related matters
8. Managed a range of ER issues
9. Experience of operating in a fast paced / high growth environment
10. Confidence and ability to challenge, influence and manage stakeholders
12. Excellent Relationship building skills
What you can expect from Essence :
- Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own- genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful.
- As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.