Head Recruitments at Synergy Source HR Solutions
Views:2712 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Group Rewards & Performance Role - Construction Firm (12-20 yrs)
Implement the Organization's Performance and reward strategy so its compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organizations- desired internal and external market position. Assist Group Head Performance & Rewards on all related matters.
KRA and Key Activities :
- In partnership with Head Rewards and Performance, HR Business Partners and Senior leaders, design and implement Group Compensation and benefits policy and actions to meet the Organization's objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness.
- Operationalize both short term and long term incentives plans in conjunction with Head Rewards and Performance, HR Business Partners and Senior leaders and see these through the appropriate governance structures.
- Manage and implement the annual pay review process accurately and effectively within budget constraints.
- Initiate participate in pay and benefits surveys.
- Ensure support is provided in terms of Job Evaluation, Executive compensation, Expatriate Compensation,salary structuring, retirement plans, salary administration and incentives.
- Ensure all HR policy and benefits changes are communicated across the Group and consulted on where appropriate.
- Liaise with managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the Organization's overall reward strategy.
- Analyse and evaluate external market data as well as internal data about the Organisation's current employee population and future human resource needs in order to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the Organisation's reward strategy.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (e.g., insurance carriers,benefit providers) to ensure the Organisation receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of compensation and benefits professionals to ensure the Organisation's reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and the Organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Oversee Compensation Calculations during ASR process for the Group and calculations related to Manpower, Top Management etc.
- Development and deployment of a performance management policy and process governance. Create communication channels on the Performance Management System for the employees.
- Setting up appropriate monitoring and reporting to ensure that performance is tracked and measured appropriately and signals when performance is off target - both positively and negatively.
- Provide data and assist senior leaders on appropriate metrics to measure company, team and individual performance.
- Planning and execution of a special project given by the management.
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical and Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with teams and senior managers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both oral and written
- Excellent influencing skills and credibility at senior level
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize own work as well as that work of others
- High level IT skills using MS Office - word,, Powerpoint and outlook
Key Success Factors:
- Experience of creating and implementing HR & Reward Policies and managing the changes
- Experience of carrying out salary reviews and surveys
- Experience of job evaluation schemes
- Excellent relationship and project management skills
- Experience of using HR databases and other IT systems
Write to us :
Subject - Group Rewards and Performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.