HR at Gelegenheit Consulting
Views:1190 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Group Product Officer - Real Estate Portal (8-15 yrs)
Group Product Manager
Experience Range: 8 - 12 years
Location: Noida & Bangalore
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand Magicbricks.com mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product .strategy/roadmap, customer & driver needs, requirement/use case definition.
Preferred Qualifications and skill:
- Self-confidence, dynamism and a belief in challenging yourself.
- 8-12 years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred.
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas.