Consultant at ProEdge
Views:10231 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
Group Product Manager - Warehousing Management System (10-15 yrs)
Defining product strategies for software controlling mechanised operations in warehouses. The successful candidate will be able to deep-dive into technology and business aspects. S/he will ideally have both a strong background in product management and planning, combined with strong business acumen, allowing the candidate to provide a deep analysis on new technologies and architectures while simultaneously judging the market potential of these emerging products and solutions. The ability to work cross-functionally with other organizations in engineering, manufacturing, and operations is critical. Candidates should have a proven track record defining complex and cross-functional products and product strategies.
Key Responsibilities :
- To manage a team of Product managers and collectively translate market/customer requirements to define "WHAT" needs to be done and "WHY" across industries and geographies.
- Provide market/customer context to the product engineering team. Develop customer evaluation programs and prepare customer messaging for product issues when necessary in areas of ownership.
- Perform analysis of market and technology opportunity, strategic competitive analysis for managing mechanised warehouses.
- Support any marketing proposal/decision with comprehensive business rationale.
- Directly interact with customers to understand their requirements.
- Conduct market and customer research to shape future direction, develop product and solution concepts, and present recommendations to senior management.
- Own & drive P&L for the product line
- Responsible for 1-3 year strategy and execution
- Deliver results through matrixed organization across tech, marketing, ops, sales and finance
- 10+ years of experience of Product Management either in hardware or software.
- Should have experience of managing a team of Product managers for 5-6 years.
- Experience in working with Global clients and delivering to customers across timezones
- P&L experience - someone who has run proper product revenue and investment plans and tracks product performance
- Experience in Product lifecycle management is required.
- Supply chain / warehouse software/technology domain understanding and experience.
- Delivered complex B2B business workflow software over multiple releases.
- Strong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a top tier institute is necessary.
- Master's Degree / MBA would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.