HR Consultant at Liontree HR Consultants
Views:393 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Group Product Manager/Senior Group Product Manager - Nutraceutical Firm (10-15 yrs)
1. Brand Plan, Communication and Campaigns:
- Make strategy for the brand according to identified levers. Design Communication and Coordinate with Agency for Marketing Collaterals and Campaigns. Conduct cycle meetings
2. Execution of Marketing Plans:
- Micro execution of all marketing plans in collaboration with various functions to make sure all programs are delivered as per approved milestones.
3. Monitoring Regional Execution:
- Ensuring that the marketing strategies and plans are executed as per set execution standards in all regions and markets. The role is to breakdown the task to micro steps and monitor progress vs plan.
4. Brand Event Management:
- Managing brand events (Webinars/Conferences) involves collaborating with varied stakeholders, especially sales management.
5. Marketing KPI tracking:
- Measurement of each marketing input /plan / activity / event, in terms of achievement of its objective; progressively (at specific time gaps) through designed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to course correct and steer desired outcomes.
6. Brand Expense tracking:
- Aligning to the Finance dept, and capturing every expense related to a brand in a pre-designed template. Assessing, analysing and course correcting the brand-investment.
7. Competitive Intelligence Collation:
- Capturing competition moves (be it pricing / claims / programs / activities / alliances / CSR) at a common accessible space so that all brand team members can actively study & evaluate a course of response to competition.
1. 10-15 years of work experience in Product Management in a Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical company. Candidates with experience in handling Gynaec portfolio preferred.
2. Qualification: Graduation in Biological Science/Biochemistry/B-Pharmacy with MBA in Marketing.
3. Good communication skills and writing skills, Team player, Collaborative.
4. Job requires field travelling pan India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.