Proprietor at A One Recruiters
Views:199 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Group Product Manager - Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Group Product Manager
- Conduct market research, oversee product development and design, set prices, launch new products, oversee advertising campaigns, and monitor sales performance to effectively market assigned products/services.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic and international market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product/service.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas.
- Identify product/service changes to meet customer needs.
- Liaise with other areas of the organization (e.g., production, R&D) to implement these changes.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets.
- Monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts.
- Adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
- Liaise with advertising and promotions specialists to design sales campaigns and sales collateral for the product/service that are effective and appropriate for the target audience.