CEO at Options India Group
Views:7137 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Group Product Manager - Foods/Beverages/Dairy (10-15 yrs)
Hiring Group Product Manager for one of the Largest Foods & Beverages Conglomerates in the Middle East to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Company Profile :
- Our client is one of the largest business houses of the Middle East, which manufactures and markets a well-integrated range of consumer products including- FMCG, Foods & Beverages,etc. Operating across the gulf region, the company currently employs over 35,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded US$3.36 billion in 2014.
- Over the last three decades, the company has developed brands that have built a strong market share in the Gulf Countries by offering their customers good value of money.
- Since its inception, the group has grown consistently by building complimentary businesses supported by acquisitions in the Middle East and internationally as well. The Company has now transformed into a dynamic group of international companies with operations and manufacturing facilities in UAE, Pakistan, Malaysia, Tunisia, South Africa, Turkey, Indonesia, China and Australia.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Manages the development and growth of the designated product portfolio, encompassing both existing products and new product development, assists in establishing the strategic vision and manages the organization to realize the year plan through annual marketing planning and the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Manages the organization in building share and equity in the designated portfolio realizing improved market share performance, sales revenue and gross margin and manages new market segment opportunities and leads the organization through new product launches.
Job Profile :
Portfolio Management :
- Handling a portfolio comprising a range of packaged Foods and Beverages
- Ideate, design and execute online and offline campaigns to initiate trials/engage consumers through recommendations and visibility
- Run campaigns to optimize availability at all store formats to ensure brand loyalty and Point-of-Sale conversions
- Manage brand wise P&L of the portfolio
- Develop and execute the 5 year Business Plan for the portfolio
Digital Marketing : Managing internal and external digital communication platforms.
Market Research and syndicated studies :
- Planning, coordination and execution of market research and syndicated studies
- Steering all the major research projects for both online and offline market research and data analysis for mining consumer insights on brands and related categories
Product Innovation :
- Need-Gap assessment research, Business plans, GTM and Marketing plans (Working on 5 year
- Preparing the innovation pipeline/NPDs and devising strategies & way forward for the growth of existing brands.
- Develop roadmap for launching NPDs for foods, bevarages and dairy products.
- To achieve Top line and bottom line targets for the brands
- To lead all projects on brand initiatives/ promos and coordinate cross functional teams from different supporting departments.
- To design, develop and execute Promotion and Advertising strategies to promote awareness levels and achieve brand equity and brand image.
- Involve in development of relaunch strategy & its execution.
- Planning for future growth of brand and working on the roadmap of the same.
- Managing marketing expenditures of the brand in media, research and consumer offers and maintaining requisite brand profitability.
Candidate Profile :
- An MBA from a reputed institute with at least 8-12 years in Marketing, Brand Management, Product Management of a reputed foods, beverages or a Dairy company.
Proven track record in building brands and launching new products. Strong influencing and presentation skills. Work experience in Middle East/ Gulf countries is a plus.
Job Location : Riyadh, KSA
Salary at Offer :
- Attractive Salary, Car Allowance, Housing Allowance, Generous Leave, Medical Cover, Children's Education Allowance, Discretionary Bonus etc.
Basic Salary : SAR 14,400/month
Housing : SAR 3,600/month
Transport : SAR 2,000/month, Education allowance for children, Family visa.
Annual Taxfree CTC of approx Rs.42.0 Lpa
Please Apply with your CV & answers to the following :
Confirmation of nationality/ which passports you hold :
Passport Valid up to :
Educational Qualifications / Attainments :
SKYPE ID :
Details of which languages you are fluent in :
Current / last salary Take Home Salary :
Minimum expected Take Home Salary :
Have you undergone any surgery in last 6 months / Any medical issues :
Your date of birth, if not shown in your CV/resume :
Notice Period with current employer if we were to offer you the role :
Your Marital Status :
How many Family Members / Dependents :
Apply immediately in strict confidence.
Options India Group,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.