Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:9546 Applications:581 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Group Product Manager - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Position:- Group Product Manager-FMCG
Experience:- 8-15 Years from Agency Background into Marketing, ATL & BTL, Client Acquisitions post MBA
CTC:- Depend on current CTC
- Setting up the strategic, creative and planning unit for the organizations to take the business portfolio to the next level.
- Building the agency portfolio / new client AQISITIONS by opening new doors to the organizations and helping the prospects translating into key accounts.
- Helping the existing client base with new strategic directions and adding value to their brand portfolio by sharing campaign and enough category practices.
- Building the base for other marketing communication tools / services like Strategic Brand activation, digital solutions and integrated marketing solutions.
- Brand Activation (National role) - Market Development, New business Development, Client Relationship management, Integrated marketing solutions, Ideation and Conceptualization.
- Creating new Clientele also for the Rural communications Business and adding strategic value to their.
- New / Business Development, Client Relationship Management / client Servicing, ATL, BTL communications, Promotional Marketing and Events, Concept Selling, Ideation and conceptualization, Rural communications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.