Chief Executive Officer at AceProHR
Views:666 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Group Product Manager - Education Technology (8-12 yrs)
Client of AceProHR- An Education technology Major
- With the Product and Technology Team at the core of the clients mission and poised to grow 3x-4x in the next 18-24 months, it provides phenomenal learning & rapid growth opportunities to self-driven and high-potential professionals.
- The client believe that less-is-more when it comes to building world-class teams, so every hire is aimed at raising the bar.
- This provides the right environment and opportunities that elevates each individual's skills and career growth.
- As a Group Product Manager, you will have ownership of a group of products which will involve direct business impact in a fast-growing Ed-tech company
- Your responsibilities will include understanding users and their needs, helping to define product vision and strategy for your track
- You will be working with world-class engineers to execute this vision into reality by delivering high impact products
- Apart from this, you will be hiring, mentoring and managing Product Managers in your team to create multi-fold impact
Person Profile :
- Someone who is excited about working on products that will have a direct business impact
- Someone who's excited about solving customer problems in a wide array of situations that a start-up will throw
- Someone who's looking to own entire product: the front-end, the back-end, the logic and whatever else it takes to build and launch a product successfully
- Someone who's excited about being part of a sustainable growth story in the Ed-tech space
- 8+ years of experience in defining & delivering consumer facing products
- Engineering Undergrad will be a plus (preferably in CS/IT - can be replaced with IT Work Ex) MBA will be a plus (but is not a must-have)