HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:630 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Group Product Manager - Brand & Marketing - Beverages - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-9 yrs)
Group Product Manager - Beverages MNC - Brand and Marketing - Premier B school
Group Product Manager - Beverages
Position : Group Product Manager (Beverage)
Reports to : General Manager- Marketing
Industry : FMCG (Beverage)
Location : Bangalore
Team size : IC role
About Client : Our client is a renowned MNC and Market Leader in its operating space in the FMCG industry.
Key responsibilities :
- Managing the entire P&L of the brand, Preparing and executing annual brand plan, marketing communication, media plan, events and activations, BTL activities, packaging design, new product development.
- To take care of all aspects of the brand performance. Plan and organise the implementation of brand strategy to ensure the development of the brand.
- To obtain first hand feel of the brand performance in all focus markets through trade visits and interaction with trade and consumers and Regional/ Branch Sales team.
- Initiate consumer research wherever necessary to obtain consumer insights as an input to brand strategy.
- Brand equity building: Develop the communication strategy for brands when necessary, develop agency briefs and co-ordinate with agency on developing communication for various brands.
Desired Skills & Expertise :
- MBA in Marketing from a Premier B school (only).
- At least 5 years of experience including at least 3 years in Product/ Brand Management of Foods/ beverages product line.
- Needs to have the ability to build an excellent rapport with all key contacts.
- Excellent communication skills and Analytical ability.