HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:879 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Group Product Manager - Beverage - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-9 yrs)
Position - Group Product Manager (Beverage)
Reporting - General Manager- Marketing
Industry - FMCG (Beverage)
Location - Bangalore
Team size - IC role
Our client is a renowned MNC and Market Leader in its operating space in the FMCG industry.
Key responsibilities :
- Managing the entire P&L of the brand, Preparing and executing annual brand plan, marketing communication, media plan, events and activations, BTL activities, packaging design, new product development
- To take care of all aspects of the brand performance. Plan and organise the implementation of brand strategy to ensure the development of the brand.
- To obtain first hand feel of the brand performance in all focus markets through trade visits and interaction with trade and consumers and Regional/ Branch Sales team.
- Initiate consumer research wherever necessary to obtain consumer insights as an input to brand strategy.
- Brand equity building: Develop the communication strategy for brands when necessary, develop agency briefs and co-ordinate with agency on developing communication for various brands.
Mandatory desired profile :
- MBA in Marketing from a Premier B school (ONLY).
- At least 5 yrs of experience including at least 3 years in Product/ Brand Management of Foods/ beverages product line.
- Needs to have the ability to build an excellent rapport with all key contacts, Excellent communication skills, Analytical ability.