Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:1186 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Group Product Head - FMCD (14-18 yrs)
Has been the fastest-growing consumer durable brand in its segment.
Position - Group Product Head
Location - Bangalore
What does the role demand:
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company products as a preferred brand.
- Administering success of categories by delivering top-line and bottom-line targets.
- Leading a team of Product Management and Marketing professionals in the areas of product lifecycle management, customizing product specifications based on local needs of markets, launches, ongoing operations and expansion.
- Pricing - Plan & execute Pricing Strategy across verticals - Projects, E-Commerce, Channel for multiple product categories in line with cost-price analysis to achieve Revenue & EBIT Targets.
- Create and present visionary innovations (in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases.
- Responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations.
- Determine product positioning & messaging to brief Marcom to build a campaign around it.
- Provide inputs to "Marketing Function" for channel schemes and channel promos.
- Understand consumer behavior and market trends in the Product category.
- Competition tracking and analysis by features and price, channel, segment, etc.
- Sales and profit & loss responsibility for the entire Category perspective.
What we are looking for:
- 15+ years of experience in the field of Product / Category management
- 5+ years of leadership experience in an Product Head role having exposure to managing multiple product portfolio. Preferred background of white goods/electronics, eCommerce, D2C, Retail, FMCG.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Very good communication skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- You are a leader and an entrepreneur that people willingly follow
- High level motivational skills so that you can also manage virtual teams
- Sound knowledge and understanding of business and technology
- Strong background in Economics, Finance with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- A Product Management certification will be an advantage
- Openness to travel as this role of Head of Product Management requires travel to customers, interested parties, roadshows, trade fairs, press events and analysts in India or Abroad
If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to me at 8668561277